My interest in photography was birthed out of a need to find a common interest with my twelve year old son following a marriage separation two years ago.
To me photography is an outlet that allows me to artistically express myself in a medium other than painting or drawing. (My stick figure drawing about grade 2 level).
Photography has enhanced my life by;
- Viewing the world from a different and heightened perspective of the wonders of creation, and experimentally working with light and subject matter.
- Opportunities to meet interesting people who share an interest in photography.
- Takes me to locations I otherwise may never have visited.
- Improving my waistline through plenty of exercise and fresh air. (Anyone else with a child with xbox syndrome)?
- Develop a more solid relationship with Joel and give us a common interest to learn and discover together.